From Lalitha Bourishetty <lalitha.bourishe...@oracle.com>
Subject RE: Error while deploying Jetspeed source code
Date Thu, 16 Jul 2015 14:28:55 GMT
Hi David,

I just took Jetspeed source code from portal and inside war files made below changes:
1) Recompiled entire code with java 8.
 2) Configured jndi in weblogic server.
name: JetspeedDB
jndi name: JetspeedDB
3) Modified weblogicmanager in deployment.xml.

  <bean id="org.apache.jetspeed.tools.pamanager.servletcontainer.ApplicationServerManager"
    class="org.apache.jetspeed.tools.pamanager.servletcontainer.WeblogicManager" init-method="start">
4) modified weblogic.xml files as below in all war files
 <weblogic-web-app>
 <reference-descriptor>
   <resource-description>
     <res-ref-name>jdbc/jetspeed</res-ref-name>
      *<jndi-name>JetspeedDB</jndi-name>
*
        </resource-description>
 </reference-descriptor>
 <container-descriptor>
  <prefer-web-inf-classes>true</prefer-web-inf-classes>
  <show-archived-real-path-enabled>true</show-archived-real-path-enabled>
 </container-descriptor>
</weblogic-web-app>

Then deployed application.

Regards,