From DavidSeanTaylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed new release
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2015 17:24:12 GMT
> Let us know when Jetspeed new version will be released. In roadmap it shows upcoming release
timeline for 2.3.0 is may 2015.

The 2.3.0 is very close to being ready. We are just finishing up one last customization issue
on the new responsive layouts. However, there is one dependent Portals project that will need
to be released next week. Once that dependency is ready, we can start with the 2.3.0 release
process. If all goes well, we hope to release 2.3.0 within 2 weeks.

The 2.3.0 Release issues can be tracked here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20JS2%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%202.3.0%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20due%20ASC%2C%20priority%20DESC%2C%20created%20ASC
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20=%20JS2%20AND%20fixVersion%20=%202.3.0%20AND%20resolution%20=%20Unresolved%20ORDER%20BY%20due%20ASC,%20priority%20DESC,%20created%20ASC>

Release Notes:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10492&version=12325882