From Lalitha Bourishetty <lalitha.bourishe...@oracle.com>
Subject RE: jetspeed 2 weblogic 10
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2015 07:00:25 GMT
Thank you DavidSeanTaylor.

I went through the blog you shared, Added given code in weblogic.xml, even configured datasource
in my weblogic server. I am getting below error:

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'JetspeedDS'
defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/assembly/boot/datasource.xml]: Invocation of
init method failed; nested exception is javax.naming.LinkException:  [Root exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:
Unable to resolve 'JetspeedDB'. Resolved ''; remaining name 'JetspeedDB']; Link Remaining
Name: 'JetspeedDB'
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1338)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:473)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory$1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:261)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:423)
	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:728)
	at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:380)
	at org.apache.jetspeed.components.SpringComponentManager.start(SpringComponentManager.java:301)
	at org.apache.jetspeed.engine.JetspeedEngine.start(JetspeedEngine.java:119)
	at org.apache.jetspeed.engine.JetspeedServlet.init(JetspeedServlet.java:208)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletInitAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:283)
	at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
	at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(Unknown Source)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.createServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:64)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.createOneInstance(StubLifecycleHelper.java:58)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubLifecycleHelper.<init>(StubLifecycleHelper.java:48)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletStubImpl.prepareServlet(ServletStubImpl.java:521)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadServlet(WebAppServletContext.java:1899)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.loadServletsOnStartup(WebAppServletContext.java:1873)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.preloadResources(WebAppServletContext.java:1791)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.start(WebAppServletContext.java:3005)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.startContexts(WebAppModule.java:1371)
	at weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppModule.start(WebAppModule.java:468)
	at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$3.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:204)
	at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:37)
	at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver.start(ModuleStateDriver.java:60)
	at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ScopedModuleDriver.start(ScopedModuleDriver.java:200)
	at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleListenerInvoker.start(ModuleListenerInvoker.java:117)
	at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver$3.next(ModuleStateDriver.java:204)
	at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:37)
	at weblogic.application.internal.flow.ModuleStateDriver.start(ModuleStateDriver.java:60)
	at weblogic.application.internal.flow.StartModulesFlow.activate(StartModulesFlow.java:27)
	at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment$2.next(BaseDeployment.java:635)
	at weblogic.application.utils.StateMachineDriver.nextState(StateMachineDriver.java:37)
	at weblogic.application.internal.BaseDeployment.activate(BaseDeployment.java:212)
	at weblogic.application.internal.SingleModuleDeployment.activate(SingleModuleDeployment.java:16)
	at weblogic.application.internal.DeploymentStateChecker.activate(DeploymentStateChecker.java:162)
	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.AppContainerInvoker.activate(AppContainerInvoker.java:79)
	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.BasicDeployment.activate(BasicDeployment.java:184)
	at weblogic.deploy.internal.targetserver.BasicDeployment.activateFromServerLifecycle(BasicDeployment.java:361)
	at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentAdapter$1.doActivate(DeploymentAdapter.java:51)
	at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentAdapter.activate(DeploymentAdapter.java:196)
	at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.AppTransition$2.transitionApp(AppTransition.java:30)
	at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.transitionApps(ConfiguredDeployments.java:233)
	at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.activate(ConfiguredDeployments.java:169)
	at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.ConfiguredDeployments.deploy(ConfiguredDeployments.java:123)
	at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.resume(DeploymentServerService.java:173)
	at weblogic.management.deploy.internal.DeploymentServerService.start(DeploymentServerService.java:89)
	at weblogic.t3.srvr.SubsystemRequest.run(SubsystemRequest.java:64)
	at weblogic.work.SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl$WorkAdapterImpl.run(SelfTuningWorkManagerImpl.java:516)
	at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
	at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)
Caused by: javax.naming.LinkException:  [Root exception is javax.naming.NameNotFoundException:
Unable to resolve 'JetspeedDB'. Resolved ''; remaining name 'JetspeedDB']; Link Remaining
Name: 'JetspeedDB'
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLNamingManager.getObjectInstance(WLNamingManager.java:104)
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.resolveObject(BasicNamingNode.java:884)
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.ApplicationNamingNode.resolveObject(ApplicationNamingNode.java:187)
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.resolveObject(BasicNamingNode.java:856)
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookup(BasicNamingNode.java:209)
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.ApplicationNamingNode.lookup(ApplicationNamingNode.java:132)
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookup(BasicNamingNode.java:214)
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.ApplicationNamingNode.lookup(ApplicationNamingNode.java:132)
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookup(BasicNamingNode.java:214)
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.ApplicationNamingNode.lookup(ApplicationNamingNode.java:132)
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookup(BasicNamingNode.java:214)
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.ApplicationNamingNode.lookup(ApplicationNamingNode.java:132)
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLEventContextImpl.lookup(WLEventContextImpl.java:254)
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLContextImpl.lookup(WLContextImpl.java:380)
	at weblogic.jndi.factories.java.ReadOnlyContextWrapper.lookup(ReadOnlyContextWrapper.java:45)
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.AbstractURLContext.lookup(AbstractURLContext.java:130)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)
	at org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate$1.doInContext(JndiTemplate.java:155)
	at org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate.execute(JndiTemplate.java:88)
	at org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate.lookup(JndiTemplate.java:153)
	at org.springframework.jndi.JndiTemplate.lookup(JndiTemplate.java:178)
	at org.springframework.jndi.JndiLocatorSupport.lookup(JndiLocatorSupport.java:95)
	at org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectLocator.lookup(JndiObjectLocator.java:105)
	at org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectFactoryBean.lookupWithFallback(JndiObjectFactoryBean.java:200)
	at org.springframework.jndi.JndiObjectFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(JndiObjectFactoryBean.java:186)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1369)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1335)
	... 57 more
Caused by: javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: Unable to resolve 'JetspeedDB'. Resolved '';
remaining name 'JetspeedDB'
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.newNameNotFoundException(BasicNamingNode.java:1139)
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookupHere(BasicNamingNode.java:252)
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.ServerNamingNode.lookupHere(ServerNamingNode.java:182)
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.BasicNamingNode.lookup(BasicNamingNode.java:206)
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLEventContextImpl.lookup(WLEventContextImpl.java:254)
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLContextImpl.lookup(WLContextImpl.java:380)
	at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(InitialContext.java:392)
	at weblogic.jndi.internal.WLNamingManager.getObjectInstance(WLNamingManager.java:102)
	... 83 more

Request you to let me know if you have any clue in resolving the issue.
Please let me know is not portal war file independent of maven.
When we deploy it in other servers as said weblogic do we need to add any jars or any code
snippets.

Regards,
Lalitha