From: lalitha.bourishetty@oracle.com
To: jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2015 4:41:56 AM GMT -08:00 US/Canada Pacific
Subject: RE: Regarding Jetspeed migration

Hi Team,

I went through example portlet given at apache portal.

At https://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/tutorial/01/build-it.html as given we are trying to build and deploy by using mvn jetspeed:mvn -Dtarget=all command. When I run this command I am facing error as below:

Request you to let me know how this can be resolved.

Regards,

Lalitha