From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Apache Portals Web Content Application 2.x Proposal
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 22:02:39 GMT
On 13-03-14 22:56, David S Taylor wrote:
> Yes, I am an Admin. I added Woonsan to Admin Group, but he tells me he
> still can't edit the page, nor access the AdminGroup page.
In that case I suspect the Woonsan's wiki name might not match up.
I remember Woonsan had the same/similar problem with the Apache Commons wiki...

I just notice you added his name to the AdminGroup using [Woonsan Ko].
I'm not sure, but AFAIK the security system requires a 'proper' wiki name,
meaning camelCase and no spaces in the name?

> Maybe there is
> another place to configure this

AFAIK these two pages, AdminGroup and ContributorsGroup, are the only places to
configure this.