From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Apache Portals Web Content Application 2.x Proposal
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2014 21:06:13 GMT
David, I think you already are an admin on the Portals wiki, which you can check
by going to: https://wiki.apache.org/portals/AdminGroup
Non-admin users won't be able to access that page.
Through that page you can add more admin users if you wish by just adding their
wiki names.

In addition, non-admin contributor users (e.g. normal users) can be configured
on https://wiki.apache.org/portals/ContributorsGroup.
Such users cannot delete pages or modify the contributors group.

There is nobody configured on the ContributorsGroup page yet, which makes me
conclude you must be setup already as an admin.

Ate