From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache Portals Web Content Application 2.x Proposal
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 15:21:09 GMT
Thanks, David!

Still I cannot edit the wiki page:
- https://wiki.apache.org/portals/Applications/WebContentProposal

I want to edit the tasks section for aligning and minor corrections.

I think I was able to edit the wiki pages such as following in the past, but not now.

- https://wiki.apache.org/portals/Applications/Release_Process

May I edit the pages?

Regards,

Woonsan

On Friday, March 7, 2014 6:08 PM, David S Taylor <david@bluesunrise.com> wrote:

Woonsan,

>>  Please review it and let me know if you have any further questions.
>
>No issues, +1
>
>Regarding the wiki page, is this what you wanted?
>
>https://wiki.apache.org/portals/Applications/WebContentProposal
>
>Its also linked on the Applications front page here:
>
>https://wiki.apache.org/portals/Applications
>

>--
>David S Taylor
>CEO, Bluesunrise
>707 529-9194
>david@bluesunrise.com
>

>On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 9:40 AM, Woonsan Ko <woon_san@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Folks,
>>
>> I posted an idea to refactor apa-webcontent a while ago [1] and promised
>> to write down a proposal/plan in a portals wiki page. I don't know why, but
>> I can't add a wiki page in https://wiki.apache.org/portals/Applicationsat the moment.
So, could someone allow me to add a page there? (I'm getting