From orehoj <...@dk.ibm.com>
Subject Jetspeed - tabs
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2012 11:13:41 GMT

We are using jetspeed 2.2.2.2 and the jetui.

We would like to have a tab pane for the pages in a space.

Two questions:

1.  The roadmap indicates that there should be 2.2.3 with the functionality
"tabbed menus, add / rename / delete in place "
(http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/roadmap.html). Does anyone know when
2.2.3 is released? According to the roadmap it should have been released
last year

2. Are there at easy way to enable tabs preferable in jetui, but it would be
ok in the classic mode. I can see that there is a PortalTabContainer.css in
jetspeed which isn’t used, can this stylesheet be used for enabling tabs?