From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject NoClassDefFoundError (ServletRequestThreadLocalCleanupCallback) when visiting /portal/ on JetUI deployment.
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 03:37:57 GMT
Hi,

I've found a weired problem today. Could someone shed a light on this?

I've updated sources today and built/deployed with `mvn jetspeed:mvn -Dtarget=ui'.
I visited /jetspeed/ui/; it worked fine.
But, when I visit /jetspeed/portal/ in the same browser; the following error is printed:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/jetspeed/util/ServletRequestThreadLocalCleanupCallback

Here's stack traces in jetspeed.log:

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/jetspeed/util/ServletRequestThreadLocalCleanupCallback
	at org.apache.jetspeed.velocity.JetspeedVelocityViewServlet.handleRequest(JetspeedVelocityViewServlet.java:248)
	at org.apache.velocity.tools.view.servlet.VelocityViewServlet.doRequest(VelocityViewServlet.java:541)
	at org.apache.velocity.tools.view.servlet.VelocityViewServlet.doGet(VelocityViewServlet.java:507)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
	at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)

Of course, I confirmed that jetspeed-commons-2.2.2-SNAPSHOT.jar is located only in $CATALINA_HOME/lib/.

Regards,

Woonsan