From David Taylor <davidseantay...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lock a page portlet actions into a page
Date Thu, 10 Feb 2011 02:25:45 GMT
THere is a check in layout.vm for "#if($f.isLocked() == false)" and it
nicely skips over all the move and delete decorations, however I don't
see a method of setting the locked flag on a PSML fragment. Would be
nice if there was a property on fragment named "locked", but I don't
see that in the XML mappings. From what I can tell, the locked flag is
only used for nested layouts. You could create a JIRA issue asking for
an enhancement...

--
David