From "curro" <franciscojavier.ros...@avarmar.com>
Subject portlet window state
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 07:49:56 GMT
Hello All,

First, apologize for my poor English.

When someone minimize a Portlet and, exit the portal, and  log in the portal
again, this portlet is in normal state, not minimized.

The users tell me that portlet must be shown minimized when they return to
the application. This is configurable in any way?

In render phase is not possible to change the portlet state. There a
solution?

The only solution I find it does not seem correct. This would save to the
user's preferences the fragment and state fragment. Then change the portlet
window state or not using the same technique to hide portlets. There is a
solution already raised for this?

Thanks a lot

Francisco Rosado