From David Sean Taylor <d.tay...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: About content management [ERROR Report]
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 00:34:06 GMT
Hi Gonzalo,

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 2:10 AM, Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado
<gaguilar@aguilardelgado.com> wrote:
> Yes but it seems to be worse...
>
> As I can see even the files distributed with jetspeed can be zeroed...
>
> I mean, I found that default-page.psml that comes with jetspeed was the
> last error for me
> but may happen in any other.
>
> I started a little test to see if I'm able to create a storage backend
> based on jackrabbit.
>
> But as I'm novell in both projects It will take me a while to have a
> solution.
>
> Thank you.
>
> PS: It's necessary that others confirms this problem. Try creating and
> deleting spaces, pages and
> portlets inside pages.

Woonsan, myself and a QA engineer tested quite a lot for the 2.2.1
release including unit tests (see TestPageLayoutService.java) for the
REST APIs used by Jetui. I am not questioning your errors, but Im just
saying we didn't come across those kind of errors. Please create a
JIRA issue with clear instructions of how we can reproduce the errors
and we will try to get it fixed

Thanks