From David Sean Taylor <d.tay...@onehippo.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Portals Jetspeed 2.1.4
Date Tue, 29 Jun 2010 02:52:51 GMT
Apache Portals Jetspeed Team and community,

I've staged a release candidate for the new Apache Portals Jetspeed
Enterprise Portal 2.1.4 release. The 2.1.4 release is a maintenance
and bug fix release to the 2.1.x branch of Jetspeed.

Please review the release candidate for this project which is
available from the following maven staging repository:

 https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-020/

The full source distributions are also available from the above
staging repository as -source-release.zip archives from the following
location:

 https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheportals-020/org/apache/portals/jetspeed-2/jetspeed-2/2.1.4/

In addition, I'm providing two binary Jetspeed-2.1.4 installers based
on these release candidates here:

http://people.apache.org/~taylor/JETSPEED-RELEASE-2.1.4/

The installer can be executed using:

 java -jar jetspeed-2.1.4-installer.jar

or

 java -jar jetspeed-2.1.4-demo-installer.jar

Please review the release candidates and vote on releasing Apache
Portals Jetspeed 2.1.4.
This vote is open for the next 72 hours.

Please cast your vote:

 [ ] +1 for Release
 [ ]  0  for Don't care
 [ ] -1 Don't release (do provide a reason then)

Regards,

David