From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Jackrabbit page manager [Progress]
Date Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:47:44 GMT
Hi there!

I've been creating node types for the jackrabbit content handler. I'm
writing QA tests and doing some other tests.

I've created nodes for this types of contents:

        1.- Folder
        2.- File
        3.- Fragment
        4.- Content - (Image files, binary content, etc)

What other content nodes should exists? I mean, Are there other kind of
nodes?

Maybe it can be useful to add Space object in a way that inherits from
folder so this way we can add custom properties. Maybe it should be one
node for the toolbox so we can add and remove the toolbox from the page.

Is there a tree to see what's the current structure of the CMS part of
the portal? This way I can check what to include and how to do it.

Don't know. I'm not an expert on this...

What do you suggest? After, we can improve it even more.

I think it will be really easy do management this way because
persistence of the nodes will be completely transparent.

  Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado
  Consultor CRM - Ingeniero en
Informática
        M. +34 607814276