From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Re: About content management [ERROR Report]
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 11:47:16 GMT

El mar, 22-06-2010 a las 17:34 -0700, David Sean Taylor escribió:
> Hi Gonzalo,
>
> On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 2:10 AM, Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado
> <gaguilar@aguilardelgado.com> wrote:
> > Yes but it seems to be worse...
> >
> > As I can see even the files distributed with jetspeed can be zeroed...
> >
> > I mean, I found that default-page.psml that comes with jetspeed was the
> > last error for me
> > but may happen in any other.
> >
> > I started a little test to see if I'm able to create a storage backend
> > based on jackrabbit.
> >
> > But as I'm novell in both projects It will take me a while to have a
> > solution.
> >
> > Thank you.
> >
> > PS: It's necessary that others confirms this problem. Try creating and
> > deleting spaces, pages and
> > portlets inside pages.
>
> Woonsan, myself and a QA engineer tested quite a lot for the 2.2.1
> release including unit tests (see TestPageLayoutService.java) for the
> REST APIs used by Jetui. I am not questioning your errors, but Im just
> saying we didn't come across those kind of errors. Please create a
> JIRA issue with clear instructions of how we can reproduce the errors
> and we will try to get it fixed

Hi David,

I'm trying to find the problem and how to reproduce. Not always happens.
I cloned the repository
to another workspace to see if I can find a testcase. As soon as I have
something to say I will
open a JIRA issue.

For now maybe you can ignore this.

Let me work on this a little bit to find more clues.

Tnx.