From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Re: About content management [ERROR Report]
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 09:10:01 GMT
Yes but it seems to be worse...

As I can see even the files distributed with jetspeed can be zeroed...

I mean, I found that default-page.psml that comes with jetspeed was the
last error for me
but may happen in any other.

I started a little test to see if I'm able to create a storage backend
based on jackrabbit.

But as I'm novell in both projects It will take me a while to have a
solution.

Thank you.

PS: It's necessary that others confirms this problem. Try creating and
deleting spaces, pages and
portlets inside pages.