From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Re: About content management [ERROR Report]
Date Wed, 16 Jun 2010 17:57:38 GMT
This is what I find when it fails:

This normally means that pages/default-page.psml will be emptied...

And this happens a lot of times when playing with pages.

--------

[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
[Fatal Error] :-1:-1: Premature end of file.
org.apache.jetspeed.page.PageNotFoundException: Could not unmarshal the
file /home/gad/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/webapps/crm/WEB-INF/pages/default-page.psml
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.page.document.psml.CastorFileSystemDocumentHandler.unmarshallDocument(CastorFileSystemDocumentHandler.java:571)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.page.document.psml.CastorFileSystemDocumentHandler.getDocument(CastorFileSystemDocumentHandler.java:685)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.page.document.psml.CastorFileSystemDocumentHandler.refresh(CastorFileSystemDocumentHandler.java:739)
	at org.apache.jetspeed.cache.file.FileCache
$1.notifyElementChanged(FileCache.java:209)
	at org.apache.jetspeed.cache.impl.EhCacheImpl
$1.notifyElementUpdated(EhCacheImpl.java:146)
	at
net.sf.ehcache.event.RegisteredEventListeners.notifyElementUpdated(RegisteredEventListeners.java:114)
	at net.sf.ehcache.Cache.put(Cache.java:864)
	at net.sf.ehcache.Cache.put(Cache.java:796)
	at org.apache.jetspeed.cache.impl.EhCacheImpl.put(EhCacheImpl.java:74)
	at org.apache.jetspeed.cache.file.FileCache
$FileCacheScanner.run(FileCache.java:348)
Caused by: Premature end of file.
	at
org.exolab.castor.xml.Unmarshaller.convertSAXExceptionToMarshalException(Unmarshaller.java:775)
	at org.exolab.castor.xml.Unmarshaller.unmarshal(Unmarshaller.java:672)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.page.document.psml.CastorFileSystemDocumentHandler.unmarshallDocument(CastorFileSystemDocumentHandler.java:424)
	... 9 more
Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Premature end of file.
	at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.jetspeed.page.document.psml.CastorFileSystemDocumentHandler
$2.start(CastorFileSystemDocumentHandler.java:542)
	at org.exolab.castor.xml.Unmarshaller.unmarshal(Unmarshaller.java:669)
	... 10 more