From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@level2crm.com>
Subject What about integrating JBPM?
Date Mon, 14 Jun 2010 14:53:37 GMT
Hi again,

While my code isn't still online for last submission (reporting viewer,
had problems with github. Will try again this week).

I want to integrate jBPM into my system. This will provide user tasks
and process management for my system. It can be integrated well with
the top-right bar where it says Tasks(X).

I need this because my system has a campaign manager that must route
tasks to groups of people or individuals.

I'm just thinking if this work will be of use for the project.

Can the license be compatible with this project?

tnx