From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Re: Deleting Pages - was Re: About content management
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 18:47:23 GMT
Hi Randy,

I'm using the file xml implementation.

I've no concurrent writers since normally I'm the only user when this
happens.

I think that something like this happens (but I'm not able to verify):

        I change page configuration.
        It seems to hold changes on memory.
        Something wrong happens in the middle. Maybe permissions dropped
        or something else weird.
        The program writes the page that was in memory, but because the
        error, the page is empty.

I have to check this more deeply because I had not much time to debug.
Give me some days to check this out.

But I will take some time more because the problem I reported about lost
sessions. I will put this problem
in another thread to not mix things...

Logs says nothing but I will check.