From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject About content management
Date Wed, 09 Jun 2010 17:24:03 GMT
Hi again,

Since I work with the jetspeed portal I've seen a lot of progress out
there.

I realized that it has it's own content management applications inside
the jetspeed admin tools. Though they are not good enough to be used in
the day to day work. I use to create and remove pages by hand.

I question myself if the CMS part is needed in this project.

I know OneHippo has it's own implementation based on jackrabbit (I
think). But I suppose that doing this in jetspeed will be a lot of work.
So...

What do you think about dropping this part and focus efforts in
enhancing what's working right now. Maybe it can be regained a little
bit later with new tools and options like semantic web, lucene and
jackrabbit, maybe others... Don't know just guessing...

...And I have to say that current implementation is deleting my pages...

It just empty some files so no content inside. This happens from time to
time...

Thank you guys.