From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject About Issue JS2-1120 (Portlet Icon)
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 22:35:06 GMT
Hi all,

Just want to comment about the issue
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-1120

I saw that ServiceBean was modified but not the toolbox.jsp file that
comes with this change. Ok. It's modified to include the icon name but
not the main change that is the context.

I want to see with you what's the problem. And more important how to
solve it.

I think that's better to distribute portlet icons as part of the
application instead of part of the portal.

I can change the location of icons for most of the JS2 applications if
needed to achieve this. And the post a complete patch.

The problem here is that it should be difficult maintain both solutions.
I mean have portal wide icons and application wide icons.

What do you think?

It would be great to have this included for 2.2.2

Best regards.

  Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado
  Consultor CRM - Ingeniero en
Informática