From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Re: 2.2.1 release, code freeze, testing
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 18:39:12 GMT
I'm using this in preproduction environment and don't see anything wrong
except for the session problem I reported.
I know it needs further investigation so it will be ok to fix and
release now.

So before I start new portlets for my apps I can help on fixing bugs.
This will also help me to know more deeply all ecosystem.

Right for you guys!

  Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado
  Consultor CRM - Ingeniero en
Informática