From Woonsan Ko <woon_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Possible problem with session management
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:19:03 GMT
Hi Gonzalo,

I haven't experienced that kind of problem here recently with the current trunk.
IMHO, the problem could be caused by some customized codes or some (portlet) application(s),
not by the portal itself.
So, I'd like to suggest you inspect the request/response cookie headers carefully. I know
it's hard to reproduce and tedious to look into headers.
However, sometimes the cookies could be corrupted for some reasons and so the existing JSESSIONID
could be gone.
Just for an example, if a page adds too many cookie items, then the browser could remove the
existing ones. Anyway, there could be different reasons like this.
So, I think you can record how the cookie headers are passed between request and response,
when the JSESSIONID cookie is missing in the request cookie header, and when the response
sends new JSESSIONID cookie value.

Just my two cents,

Woonsan