From Vladimir Figurov <VFigu...@asia-soft.kz>
Subject Re: mvn building hello portal - failed
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 04:14:42 GMT
The all is OK.
I think, the problem was in .m2\setting.xml[\\mirrors] - I can
successfully build the jetexpress's tutorial after clean my seting.xml...

I have a suspicion to your poms of the standard *.jar - they don't
modify? For example - if deleted the all in .m2 and then add ibiblio
mirror - the build was is unsuccessfully - error on standUP db-phase -
ClassNotFound  exception (spring can't getting the instance bean from
jetspeed-registry lib)

--
Vladimir