From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Getting window size
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 10:48:57 GMT
Hi Gonzalo,

I don't have a ready answer right now for retrieving the current portlet window size, but
I'll talk to Woonsan today to see if his
auto-resizing IFrameProxyPortlet might contain some features which you could leverage and
I or Woonsan will come back on this.

Besides that, I'm very interested to know how you are using BIRT from within a portlet.
I have a feature request for a client for which I'll need to provide a BIRT reporting engine
*manageable* from within Jetspeed as a general
reporting service. My intention is to create a generic solution to be hosted under Apache
Portals Applications, so it might be usable even
for other portals as well...

If you already have something setup for this which you are willing to share and/or provide
some insight in how you've using BIRT would be
very great!

Regards,

Ate