From David Sean Taylor <d.tay...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: UI status
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 23:07:53 GMT

On Nov 13, 2009, at 2:24 PM, Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just want to know the status of UI.

Its really coming along - i hope to contribute a few more features by
next week
Randy is working on the backend support for new ui, new psml features:
templates, references, instances...

> I thought that it was built on Dojo but seems that something changed.

The /desktop was written a while back on an older version, its gone a
bit stale.
Trying out yui this time around, same concepts though including
eventual client side rendering

UM.... just start using it localhost:8080/jetspeed/ui

Take a look at jetui.jsp for starters

> The portlet toolbox looks great, can I help to fix it or upgrade it?

Woonsan is working on the toolbox and has some outstanding commits. We
hope to have it 100% Ajax by next set of commits.
You are welcome to work on any part of course, best to talk to Woonsan
if you want to help him on the toolbox....