From bhardage <bhard...@harding.edu>
Subject Re: Problem with preferences when upgrading Java with Jetspeed 2.0
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 20:21:08 GMT

David Sean Taylor-3 wrote:

> I have seen this problem when preferences are stored to the default
> preferences provider (on Windows, that would be the Windows Registry
> for example) instead of storing to the Jetspeed Database Preferences
> store. You might want to for your preferences there first, and try to
> figure out what could be causing the Java Preferences API to override
> Jetspeed's preferences provider

I am fairly unfamiliar with the underlying structure of Jetspeed. I wonder
if you could give some advice as to how to find this information; I'm 98%
sure I'm not using the Windows Registry, although this is a
designed-for-Windows app, but I'm really not sure where to start looking for
the cause of this problem.

Thanks for you help,

B.J.