From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Re: Questions about rendering and desktop mode
Date Sun, 22 Nov 2009 20:02:50 GMT
Ok... Great...

Because I did some code reviews to clarify my ideas about how everything
works and
found the old desktop implementation.

I rewrote some parts to allow different ajax frameworks coexist but I
thought everything
it's so outdated that made no sense.

I propose remove the old pipeline asap as it's old enough to be not
portable.

Thank you for clarification.