From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Re: Progress...
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 17:42:45 GMT

> I've just committed something to separate YUI instantiation and event handlers from the
portal.js. Event handlers for toolbox portlet are now defined in toolbox.jsp.
> Also, the ids are not duplicated any more by using portlet namespace and portlet unique
names.
> By the way, I see the following problems now:
> - The portlets list table contains table element for each portlet item.
>   I think it should have tr and td before adding the table element.
>   FYI, we cannot leverage data table with YUI3 yet because it's not ported yet.

I didn't find anyway to handle this, that's why I left this way for now.
I don't want to forget add tr's and td's.
But I think it will be better create a yui widget that will handle all
for us. Even preview think will be a good think
to be handled by this widget.

Is possible create widgets in YUI?

> - When search button is clicked, it should remove existing rows.

But they will be loaded again when click on panel right?

> - Preview link

I think this one will be difficult but...

I will take a look to the changes later, today was not much productive
day.

Tnx guys. Good weekend..