From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Re: JSON + Ajax + toolbox
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:36:50 GMT
Hi  David,

I've already done the interface. I got results and everything is
working.

The problem as you say is about working with xml... It's a pain. I can't
make it work
with xml. And already did a small patch because getportlets action has a
bug that already
corrected.  I will send you the patches when finished.

What I will do now is to add the json interface to the action and give a
try with json.

It's my first time using YUI3 so I'm going a little bit slow. But I
think I got it.

Thank you for pointing me to the right directions.

NOTE: I will also add a small library of json definitions that I will
complete step by step.

Tnx