From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject JSON + Ajax + toolbox
Date Thu, 19 Nov 2009 15:53:51 GMT
Hi,

I have a question. I loaded portlet information from ajax to do the
solution I'm on charge of.

Where can I get schema from the ajax response Get Portlets...

To use it here:

                var dataIn = Y.DataType.XML.parse(data),
    		schema = {  resultListLocator: "status", resultFields:
[{key:"status"}] },
    		dataOut = Y.DataSchema.XML.apply(schema, dataIn);

I need to add portlets array and portletInfo definition.

Should we put object schemas in a place accesible to everyone? Should
they be shared objects?
Should we have a shared library for this pojos?

Thank you.