From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Re: Helping...
Date Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:22:42 GMT
Ok.

I will try this:

* portlets info retrieval with Ajax calls when user selects a category
from a drop down list. Don't preload all portlets.
  (YUI3 is preferable because JS2 layout is being rewritten with YUI3.)

Because I want to learn well the Ajax interface before going deeper. So
this is a good point to start with.

Tnx

El mar, 17-11-2009 a las 09:17 -0800, Woonsan Ko escribió:

> Hi Gonzalo,
>
> Thank you very much! :)
> I'm currently focusing on the issue, https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-1057.
> I've just commented some features I'd like to add.
> You can post patches onto the issue if you find any area interesting. Also, please feel
free to ask any question or give any suggestion. ;)