From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed SVN build
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 20:55:36 GMT
Hi Again,

Sorry about being so repetitive.

I found that web.xml file in here is right:
/home/gad/.m2/repository/org/apache/portals/jetspeed-2/jetspeed/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/jetspeed-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.war

The file under following directory is wrong:

/home/gad/.m2/repository/org/apache/portals/jetspeed-2/jetspeed-demo/2.2.1-SNAPSHOT/jetspeed-demo-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT.war

I attach the build log but I don't find anything wrong there... I hope
it reach to the list...

I think that the problem is related to the overlay. But how can i check
what's wrong?

El vie, 13-11-2009 a las 05:05 -0800, Woonsan Ko escribió:

> Hi Gonzalo,
>
> I've tried build/deploy pluto-2.0.1-SNAPSHOT and Jetspeed-2.2.1-SNAPSHOT with Sun JDK
1.6.0_13 under ubuntu 2.6.28, but I found no problem here.
> Probably your build was not successful because it was mentioned that the deployed web.xml
was wrong, so I'd like to suggest you have a look into the build logs..

> Just my two cents,
>
> Woonsan

the source with openjdk-1.6 or openjdk-1.5?
> > If it is the case, could you try it with other JDK 1.5 as well? I haven't met any
problem with Sun JDK 1.5.

> > Regards,
> >
> > Woonsan

it own system classes to be replaced by other JAXB jar, which must be added by pluto distribution.