From Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado <gagui...@aguilardelgado.com>
Subject Re: Jetspeed SVN build
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 12:56:59 GMT
Hi again,

I replaced the web.xml with the one that comes from binaries and it
worked but I found the following problem:

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'org.apache.pluto.services.PlutoServices'
defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/assembly/pluto-services.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean
'org.apache.pluto.services.EventCoordinationService' while setting
constructor argument; nested exception is
bean with name 'org.apache.pluto.services.EventCoordinationService'
defined in ServletContext resource
[/WEB-INF/assembly/pluto-services.xml]: Instantiation of bean failed;
nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not
instantiate bean class
[org.apache.jetspeed.events.EventCoordinationServiceImpl]: Constructor
threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.Error: Unresolved
compilation problems:
	Access restriction: The type JAXBContext is not accessible due to
restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The type JAXBElement<T> is not accessible due to
restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The type JAXBException is not accessible due to
restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The type Marshaller is not accessible due to
restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The type Unmarshaller is not accessible due to
restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The type XMLInputFactory is not accessible due to
restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The type XMLStreamReader is not accessible due to
restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The type JAXBContext is not accessible due to
restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The type JAXBContext is not accessible due to
restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The method newInstance(Class[]) from the type
JAXBContext is not accessible due to restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The type Marshaller is not accessible due to
restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The method createMarshaller() from the type
JAXBContext is not accessible due to restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The type JAXBElement<Serializable> is not
accessible due to restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The constructor JAXBElement(QName, Class, Object)
is not accessible due to restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The type JAXBElement<T> is not accessible due to
restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The method marshal(Object, Writer) from the type
Marshaller is not accessible due to restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The type JAXBException is not accessible due to
restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The type XMLStreamReader is not accessible due to
restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The type XMLInputFactory is not accessible due to
restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The method newInstance() from the type
XMLInputFactory is not accessible due to restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The method createXMLStreamReader(Reader) from the
type XMLInputFactory is not accessible due to restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The type JAXBContext is not accessible due to
restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The type JAXBContext is not accessible due to
restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The method newInstance(Class[]) from the type
JAXBContext is not accessible due to restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The type Unmarshaller is not accessible due to
restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The method createUnmarshaller() from the type
JAXBContext is not accessible due to restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The type JAXBElement<T> is not accessible due to
restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The method unmarshal(XMLStreamReader,
Class<capture#20-of ? extends Serializable>) from the type Unmarshaller
is not accessible due to restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar
	Access restriction: The method getValue() from the type JAXBElement is
not accessible due to restriction on required
library /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/rt.jar

Any help on this also?