From David Sean Taylor <d.tay...@onehippo.com>
Subject Re: I know people don't read the documentation, but this is absurd...
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 16:21:00 GMT

On Nov 11, 2009, at 7:47 AM, J Ross Nicoll wrote:

> The minimal and demo distributions of Jetspeed 2.2.0 both contain
> the LICENSE.txt, README.html and RELEASE-NOTES.txt from JGoodies,
> and not, in fact, JPortal! That's:

What do you mean by "and not, in fact, JPortal!"

We somehow indirectly use the JGoodies jar in our installer:

http://antinstaller.sourceforge.net/

To be honest Im not even sure why JGoodies is needed, or what it does.
Just doing my best to obey licensing requirements. Ant Installer seems
to require it. In the next release I'll see if I can remove it. Really
hope I didn't do something wrong. Sorry if Im being daft, but why is
this 'absurd'? What does JPortal have to do with JGoodies and the Ant
Installer anyway?