From chocba <cho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Links and JetSpeed SSO
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2009 18:46:40 GMT

Thanks David. I've one more question. The SSOWebContent Portlet doesn't seem
to work for all external sites. The site that require cookies fails to
sign-on. For instance, I configured sites such as gmail, webmail(outlook),
which doesn't login at all. The nytimes.com worked since it was a simple
form post and no cookies are exchanged during the post. Please let me know
if this an open issue. Thanks.