From chocba <cho...@gmail.com>
Subject Links and JetSpeed SSO
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 20:12:05 GMT

I've used the SSO webcontent portlet, in jetspeed 2.2, which was able to
login and render nytimes.com page in portlet. Instead, I would like to have
a link in my own portlet, say "http;//www.nytimes.com". If user click the
link, a new window has to open, automatically logged in to nytimes.com,
using the credential from jetspeed sso store. I've setup the url and
credentials using SSO Site Browser portlet. Can anyone please let me know
how to achieve this or what api need to be used? Thanks in advance.