From Brad Gardner <bgardne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible portal site manager bug
Date Fri, 02 Oct 2009 19:59:31 GMT
Thanks,
  I was able to pull down the latest code for everything and bump my portal
up to 2.2.1 and everything looks and works great!

One last question,

For my portal, I need to override a setting in the pipelines.xml file.  To
do this, do I need to put an entire copy of the pipelines.xml file under
WEB-INF/assembly/override, or a pipelines.xml file that contains just my
override parameters?

*Brad Gardner*
Mailto: bgardner87@gmail.com