From Brad Gardner <bgardne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible portal site manager bug
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 22:34:30 GMT
Jetspeed 2.2.0 is the version I am using.  Here is what I did:

Navigate to "jetspeed administrative portlets"
Navigate to "Portal Site Manager"
Click on "_role" folder
Click on "add subfolder" and entered name="test" title and short title both
= "test page"
Click on the newly created "test" folder
Click "add page" and entered name="mypage" title and short title both = "my
page"

If i specify the page name as "test.psml" the resulting page becomes
"test.psml.psml" so I omitted this in my tests.  Creating the file this way
yields the same results as well.  Is there somewhere that the default layout
is specified?  Maybe I'm missing a default setting.

*Brad Gardner*
Mailto: bgardner87@gmail.com