From Evangelos Vlachogiannis <evl...@aegean.gr>
Subject Re: CAS authentication / authorization
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 08:35:31 GMT
Hi again,

thnx for the response. I use jetspeed 2.2 but I do not want to talk
directly to the LDAP.
I am introducing a filter based on PortalFilter (see attached
CASPortalFilter.java implementation in order to:
(http://u-portal.gunet.gr:8080/uportal3/)
- get the username of authenticated user -> done
- if username does not appear in portal db -> create new user with
username and assign default group/roles (in future I plan to introduce a
mapping mechanism)
- put principal in portal context

Problems till now:
- exception (see attached exception.txt) Any help ??
- As the CAS filter has a url-pattern="/*" (see web.xml) how can a user
see public pages without being redirected to CAS

Any help would be appreciated.

BR,
Vangelis