portals-jetspeed-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Evangelos Vlachogiannis <evl...@aegean.gr>
Subject Re: j2-admin::CategoryPortletSelector failed
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2009 09:49:59 GMT
I have removed dom4j-1.6.1.jar from tomcat/lib and now the selector 
appears... probably a difference on dom4j ver.. however I am wondering 
for possible side effects...

Evangelos Vlachogiannis wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> I was trying to deploy a custom portal using maven following the
> tutorial. The build is done successfully but when trying to add portlet
> using jetspeed customizer I am getting the following exception. I am
> running on window server 2003, jdk6, tomcat6...
>
> Any ideas pls?
>
> thnx a lot,
> Vangelis
>
> SEVERE: JetspeedContainerServlet: Error rendering portlet
> "j2-admin::CategoryPortletSelector": java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
> java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.util.DOMUtils.createSerializableElement(DOMUtils.java:64)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.impl.PortletResponseContextImpl.createElement(PortletResponseContextImpl.java:106)
>     at
> org.apache.pluto.container.impl.PortletResponseImpl.createElement(PortletResponseImpl.java:145)
>     at
> org.apache.portals.gems.dojo.DojoPortletHelper.contributeScript(DojoPortletHelper.java:70)
>     at
> org.apache.portals.gems.dojo.DojoPortletHelper.enableDojo(DojoPortletHelper.java:107)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.portlets.dojo.AbstractAdminDojoVelocityPortlet.doHeaders(AbstractAdminDojoVelocityPortlet.java:65)
>     at javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.render(GenericPortlet.java:248)
>     at
> org.apache.portals.bridges.velocity.GenericVelocityPortlet.render(GenericVelocityPortlet.java:164)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.portlet.PortletObjectProxy.proxyRender(PortletObjectProxy.java:244)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.portlet.PortletObjectProxy.invoke(PortletObjectProxy.java:159)
>     at $Proxy45.render(Unknown Source)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.factory.JetspeedPortletInstance.render(JetspeedPortletInstance.java:110)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.services.JetspeedFilterChain.doFilter(JetspeedFilterChain.java:142)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.services.JetspeedFilterChain.processFilter(JetspeedFilterChain.java:92)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.services.JetspeedFilterManager.processFilter(JetspeedFilterManager.java:112)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.JetspeedContainerServlet.doGet(JetspeedContainerServlet.java:272)
>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:630)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:535)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java:472)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.invoker.ServletPortletInvoker.invoke(ServletPortletInvoker.java:165)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.invoker.JetspeedPortletInvokerService.render(JetspeedPortletInvokerService.java:127)
>     at
> org.apache.pluto.container.impl.PortletContainerImpl.doRender(PortletContainerImpl.java:157)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.JetspeedPortletContainerWrapper.doRender(JetspeedPortletContainerWrapper.java:69)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.RenderingJobImpl.execute(RenderingJobImpl.java:183)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.PortletRendererImpl.renderNow(PortletRendererImpl.java:160)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.PortletRendererImpl.renderNow(PortletRendererImpl.java:138)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.PageAggregatorImpl.aggregateAndRender(PageAggregatorImpl.java:108)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.PageAggregatorImpl.aggregateAndRender(PageAggregatorImpl.java:103)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.PageAggregatorImpl.build(PageAggregatorImpl.java:77)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.AggregatorValve.invoke(AggregatorValve.java:46)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.HeaderAggregatorValve.invoke(HeaderAggregatorValve.java:53)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.DecorationValve.invoke(DecorationValve.java:137)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.resource.ResourceValveImpl.invoke(ResourceValveImpl.java:84)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.valve.impl.ActionValveImpl.invoke(ActionValveImpl.java:139)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.ContainerValve.invoke(ContainerValve.java:88)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.PageHistoryValve.invoke(PageHistoryValve.java:108)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.profiler.impl.RefreshUserHomepageValveImpl.invoke(RefreshUserHomepageValveImpl.java:110)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.profiler.impl.ProfilerValveImpl.invoke(ProfilerValveImpl.java:251)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.LoginValidationValveImpl.invoke(LoginValidationValveImpl.java:158)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.PasswordCredentialValveImpl.invoke(PasswordCredentialValveImpl.java:151)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.localization.impl.LocalizationValveImpl.invoke(LocalizationValveImpl.java:170)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.AbstractSecurityValve$1.run(AbstractSecurityValve.java:138)
>     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>     at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Subject.java:454)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.security.JSSubject.doAsPrivileged(JSSubject.java:179)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.AbstractSecurityValve.invoke(AbstractSecurityValve.java:132)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.url.impl.PortalURLValveImpl.invoke(PortalURLValveImpl.java:67)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.capabilities.impl.CapabilityValveImpl.invoke(CapabilityValveImpl.java:127)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline.invoke(JetspeedPipeline.java:146)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.engine.JetspeedEngine.service(JetspeedEngine.java:225)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.engine.JetspeedServlet.doGet(JetspeedServlet.java:300)
>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.engine.servlet.XXSUrlAttackFilter.doFilter(XXSUrlAttackFilter.java:52)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:433)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
>     at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:845)
>     at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
>     at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
> Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.dom4j.DocumentFactory
> cannot be cast to org.dom4j.DocumentFactory
>     at org.dom4j.DocumentFactory.getInstance(DocumentFactory.java:97)
>     at org.dom4j.tree.AbstractNode.<clinit>(AbstractNode.java:39)
>     ... 88 more
> 4 Ιουλ 2009 9:47:07 μμ org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
> SEVERE: JetspeedContainerServlet: Error rendering portlet
> "j2-admin::CategoryPortletSelector": java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> Could not initialize class org.apache.jetspeed.util.DOMUtils$1
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class
> org.apache.jetspeed.util.DOMUtils$1
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.util.DOMUtils.createSerializableElement(DOMUtils.java:64)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.impl.PortletResponseContextImpl.createElement(PortletResponseContextImpl.java:106)
>     at
> org.apache.pluto.container.impl.PortletResponseImpl.createElement(PortletResponseImpl.java:145)
>     at
> org.apache.portals.gems.dojo.DojoPortletHelper.contributeScript(DojoPortletHelper.java:70)
>     at
> org.apache.portals.gems.dojo.DojoPortletHelper.enableDojo(DojoPortletHelper.java:107)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.portlets.dojo.AbstractAdminDojoVelocityPortlet.doHeaders(AbstractAdminDojoVelocityPortlet.java:65)
>     at javax.portlet.GenericPortlet.render(GenericPortlet.java:248)
>     at
> org.apache.portals.bridges.velocity.GenericVelocityPortlet.render(GenericVelocityPortlet.java:164)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.portlet.PortletObjectProxy.proxyRender(PortletObjectProxy.java:244)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.portlet.PortletObjectProxy.invoke(PortletObjectProxy.java:159)
>     at $Proxy45.render(Unknown Source)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.factory.JetspeedPortletInstance.render(JetspeedPortletInstance.java:110)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.services.JetspeedFilterChain.doFilter(JetspeedFilterChain.java:142)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.services.JetspeedFilterChain.processFilter(JetspeedFilterChain.java:92)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.services.JetspeedFilterManager.processFilter(JetspeedFilterManager.java:112)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.JetspeedContainerServlet.doGet(JetspeedContainerServlet.java:272)
>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:630)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doInclude(ApplicationDispatcher.java:535)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.include(ApplicationDispatcher.java:472)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.invoker.ServletPortletInvoker.invoke(ServletPortletInvoker.java:165)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.invoker.JetspeedPortletInvokerService.render(JetspeedPortletInvokerService.java:127)
>     at
> org.apache.pluto.container.impl.PortletContainerImpl.doRender(PortletContainerImpl.java:157)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.JetspeedPortletContainerWrapper.doRender(JetspeedPortletContainerWrapper.java:69)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.RenderingJobImpl.execute(RenderingJobImpl.java:183)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.PortletRendererImpl.renderNow(PortletRendererImpl.java:160)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.PortletRendererImpl.renderNow(PortletRendererImpl.java:138)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.PageAggregatorImpl.aggregateAndRender(PageAggregatorImpl.java:108)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.PageAggregatorImpl.aggregateAndRender(PageAggregatorImpl.java:103)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.impl.PageAggregatorImpl.build(PageAggregatorImpl.java:77)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.AggregatorValve.invoke(AggregatorValve.java:46)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.aggregator.HeaderAggregatorValve.invoke(HeaderAggregatorValve.java:53)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.decoration.DecorationValve.invoke(DecorationValve.java:137)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.resource.ResourceValveImpl.invoke(ResourceValveImpl.java:84)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.valve.impl.ActionValveImpl.invoke(ActionValveImpl.java:139)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.ContainerValve.invoke(ContainerValve.java:88)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.PageHistoryValve.invoke(PageHistoryValve.java:108)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.profiler.impl.RefreshUserHomepageValveImpl.invoke(RefreshUserHomepageValveImpl.java:110)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.profiler.impl.ProfilerValveImpl.invoke(ProfilerValveImpl.java:251)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.LoginValidationValveImpl.invoke(LoginValidationValveImpl.java:158)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.PasswordCredentialValveImpl.invoke(PasswordCredentialValveImpl.java:151)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.localization.impl.LocalizationValveImpl.invoke(LocalizationValveImpl.java:170)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.AbstractSecurityValve$1.run(AbstractSecurityValve.java:138)
>     at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>     at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAsPrivileged(Subject.java:454)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.security.JSSubject.doAsPrivileged(JSSubject.java:179)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.security.impl.AbstractSecurityValve.invoke(AbstractSecurityValve.java:132)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.container.url.impl.PortalURLValveImpl.invoke(PortalURLValveImpl.java:67)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.capabilities.impl.CapabilityValveImpl.invoke(CapabilityValveImpl.java:127)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline$Invocation.invokeNext(JetspeedPipeline.java:167)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.pipeline.JetspeedPipeline.invoke(JetspeedPipeline.java:146)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.engine.JetspeedEngine.service(JetspeedEngine.java:225)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.engine.JetspeedServlet.doGet(JetspeedServlet.java:300)
>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:617)
>     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>     at
> org.apache.jetspeed.engine.servlet.XXSUrlAttackFilter.doFilter(XXSUrlAttackFilter.java:52)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:433)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:128)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>     at
> org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:286)
>     at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:845)
>     at
> org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
>     at
> org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:447)
>     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: jetspeed-dev-unsubscribe@portals.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: jetspeed-dev-help@portals.apache.org
>
>   

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: jetspeed-dev-unsubscribe@portals.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: jetspeed-dev-help@portals.apache.org


Mime
View raw message