From bhardage <bhard...@harding.edu>
Subject Re: Problem deploying Spring Portlet MVC webapp
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 13:59:45 GMT

Thanks for your reply Woonsan. I put my war file directly into the deploy
folder and was glad to see Jetspeed deployed it to my tomcat server. I also
added a reference to one of the petportal portlets (just a plain, no frills,
print to response.getWriter() portlet) in the default psml file, just to see
it working.

However, the portlet shows up on the main page with a Title of "Welcome" as
it should, but in its body it displays the message "Portlet Application
petportal not available".

Any Suggestions?

Thanks,
B.J.