From bhardage <bhard...@harding.edu>
Subject Problem deploying Spring Portlet MVC webapp
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2009 21:17:34 GMT

Hello,

I'm working on learning the Spring Portlet MVC framework and I've hit a
small problem. I've created a war file from my webapp which has the basic
portlet structure (i.e. WEB-INF->web.xml file and context folder for spring
context files, etc.).

My problem is that the portlet's web.xml file uses paths like
"/WEB-INF/context/myapp-context.xml", but when I deploy the war file to the
"jetexpress/WEB-INF/deploy/local/" directory, the previous path maps to
"jetexpress/WEB-INF/context/myapp-context.xml", which doesn't exist.

Would someone be able to tell me a way to resolve this problem, other than
copying the context folder to the jetexpress portal's WEB-INF directory. I'd
like to keep my portlets as portal-independent as possible.

Thanks for the help,
B.J.