From harinath <harinathre...@gmail.com>
Subject Jetspeed archetype problem with Eclipse 3.4
Date Mon, 27 Jul 2009 12:24:53 GMT
Dear all,

I think I found an issue with eclipse maven archetype of jetspeed
especially if used from Eclipse 3.4 UI. For me eclipse lists out
possible archetypes and jetspeed 2.2.0 is one among them.

In case if I am wrong somewhere in using eclipse/jetspeed archetype,
please do let me know.

Issue 1:
Please see the attached screenshot. It folder names are not properly
resolved.

Issue 2:
Portal application web.xml doesn't contain anything. Certainly this is
not the case with commandline jetspeed project creation using mvn.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<web-app xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"
xmlns:web="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd" id="WebApp_ID"
version="2.5">
  <display-name>CMSPortal-portal</display-name>
  <welcome-file-list>
    <welcome-file>index.html</welcome-file>
    <welcome-file>index.htm</welcome-file>
    <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
    <welcome-file>default.html</welcome-file>
    <welcome-file>default.htm</welcome-file>
    <welcome-file>default.jsp</welcome-file>
  </welcome-file-list>
</web-app>

Thanks
harinath