From Vlachogiannis Evangelos <evl...@aegean.gr>
Subject ΑΠ: CAS authentication / authorization
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 19:09:16 GMT
Hi list,

I think I have found some solutions (attached).

- for allowing public pages to be visible to guess user and also allow jetspeed users (not
CAS user like admin) to login I have introduced a folder "caslogin" and configured CAS filter
with pattern "/portal/caslogin". So only then the user is being redirected to the CAS authentication
service. I simply provide a login link with url "/portal/caslogin"

- my second problem was about users that appear in CAS but not in jetspeed. I have developed
a filter that when such a login takes place, jetspeed creates a jetspeed user with same username
and default roles and pages.

- my 3rd problem was logout. When a user logout need to be logout both from jetspeed2 context
and CAS. For that I have slightly modified the jetspeed logout servet.

That’s all for now.. Please let me know for any better solutions.
Thanks,
Vangelis

Από: Evangelos Vlachogiannis [evlach@aegean.gr]
Αποστολή: Τετάρτη, 22 Ιουλίου 2009 6:55 μμ
Προς: Jetspeed Developers List
Θέμα: Re: CAS authentication / authorization

I would like to ask if Portaladministation.registeruser created also
userfolder and create appropriate permissions so that the user can
personalize its pages (Add portlets e.t.c.)

thnx in advance,
Vangelis