From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Build from source error
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 07:21:45 GMT
Kamal Ashour wrote:
> I was using NB built in Maven for the previous build error.  I setup NB
> to use the external Maven 2.1.0 still not successful building but
> different build error.

Kamal,

I suggest trying again to build with Maven 2.0.9 or 2.0.10 instead.
The current version of Jetspeed has not yet been validated/tested against Maven 2.1.0 so possibly
that might be causing this error.

>Attached the build output, sorry for the length of the file.
For a next time, I think only the last part showing the error/exception would be enough for
an initial error report :)