From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Difficulty building Jetspeed trunk from source
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 06:40:40 GMT
Glen Mazza wrote:
> Hello, "mvn clean install" right after an svn checkout of the jetspeed2
> source is raising the below dependency error.  Anyone else have this
> problem?  I can't find any clues on this page:
> http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/buildguide/index.html

   http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/buildguide/maven-2-build.html#Optional:_Building_and_Installing_Jetspeed-2_Maven_Plugins

So, in your case run: mvn install -P init
first *once*.

Note: this is and will only be needed for developing against the trunk.
End users building custom portals based off the latest Jetspeed 2.2.x release (available later
this week) won't need to do this as the
jetspeed maven plugins will be available from Maven Central repository.

Ate