From Randy Watler <wat...@wispertel.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r771327 - unintended commit of unrelated changes
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 20:00:30 GMT
Ate,

Those tests are somewhat sensitive to machine load and timing cross
process. I think i need to loosen up the response time constraints to
some extent to allow for concurrent developer activities. Of course,
there could also be a relatively rare bug in there that only gets teased
out once in a while. I am tracking it... hopefully it shows itself
sometime when I am ready to look at it.

Randy