From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: svn commit: r771327 - unintended commit of unrelated changes
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 17:02:16 GMT
I just noticed I accidentally also committed some other local changes totally unrelated to
JS2-985 but were just testing changes for
determining Java6 build/test problems :(
I knew and planned not to commit those but somehow I forgot to exclude them from from commit
list after all.
My bad and sorry about this. I'll rollback these unintended changes ASAP.

Regards,

Ate

ate@apache.org wrote:
> Author: ate
> Date: Mon May  4 15:02:23 2009
> New Revision: 771327

> Log:
> JS2-985: Upgrade to new pluto-container-api requirements as needed for PLUTO-557
> See: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JS2-985
> - adding new Pluto RequestDispatcherService and handling: as it needs to be passed on
to PortletContext its needed in PortletFactory