From Arun Wagle <arunwagle...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue regarding refresh a wicket page portlet in Jetspeed portal
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 20:01:29 GMT
Hello ,

I have an issue with refreshing the portlet in jetspeed. I will try to
explain the issue below

I have a navigation in Jetspeed which point to a psml file. This psml file
will bring up a wicket portlet.

In the wicket portlet, I am having multiple pages.
So when we click on the navigation link(psml url), I get to the home page of
the wicket portlet.
I do some action on the home page(Page A) and then use setResponsePage
method of the Component class to redirect to a different page(Page B)

Now when I click on the navigation page again, instead of going to the home
page(Page A) it goes to the Page B directly.

I want that whenever I click on the navigation link (which points to a psml
file), it should always go to home page(Page A) and not to any intermediate
page (Page B in this case)
I think what is happenning here is, whenever I click on the navigation link,
the last rendered response is rendered by the portlet.

Let me know if more details are needed.

Regards,
Arun Wagle